Wednesday, July 25, 2012

First Day!



Here's most of a letter from Caitlin on her first day in the MTC. She is still her same hilarious self.

Hola familia,                                                        July 18, 2012
Kumusta po kayo?  That means how are you...just for your fyi!  Then you would respond "Mabuti" something something something I can't really remember.  But "mabuti" is my fave word b/c it sounds like "my booty".  Pretty funny!!

But the MTC Pres. gave us permission to write a quick letter and let you know that we are totes awesome!  Just kidding, but seriously.  Today has been super crazy busy, but Awesome. I am in a threesome with Sister Evans and Sister Stapp (I think those are their names jajajajajajajaj) The language is pretty hard but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon  But basically it has just been really awesome.

Funny story to keep you laughing.  I was talking to a girl in my zone and we were walking outside and I totes ran into a pole!! It was so funny!  We were laughing so hard.  I was wondering what she was looking at all concerned like,
but I found out shortly after.

I think I packed too much but at least I'll be extra extra prepared for anything that comes my way!!

xoxox forever,
Sister Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment