Caitlin has been able to see her friend Brother Stacey a couple of times :)
anddd here's this week's letter!
Kumusta pamilya!! I'll just send this to the parents and then you can forward it on if you would like. Ok so I only have 22 minutes left because I was trying to figure out how to print.... DUH! But it sounds like you are all doing well. Thank you so much for sending me letters and emails. It really brightens my day and gives me a little encouragement! So thank you! I am so excited for Jesse and Marshal! Good luck on your test, let me know how it goes! Be sure to tell Jessica, Berklee, Sacha and the boys Hi for me! I miss you guys a lot, but I try not to think about it too much so I just stay busy, which is super easy to do here considering each and every minutes is planned out for us. So do answer a few questions.... the food here is, uhh ok.... There are good days and bad days. But time is so weird here. We will have just eated lunch but it feels like it's time for bed. Then after we eat dinner we still have four hours of class so when that is finally done it feels like we just have another meal to go to. Some elder here said that somebody could convince him that it was breakfast time and seven in the evening, and that is totally true! Time is wierd here! I have seen a lot of people that I know here which has been really great. It is always so nice to see a familiar face every once in a while. As for the tagalog, I can understand some of it. We are getting another progressing investigator this week, so then we will have two investigators. We challenged our other one to baptism and she accepted. So YAY!!! We were so excited for her! The Tagalog is coming along.... We have been doing a lot of grammar which is hard, but it will help a ton! My district is really awesome! We quote "Nacho Libre" like 24-7... so that keeps things fun and lively. Some of the Elders though I feel are a little scared of us, being girls and all, but they are still really great! My zone is super awesome too! There is a district that is leaving here next monday, so that is really exciting! I am super excited for them!!! No more sleep talking that I know of yet, I think we are all pretty tuckered out so we are in pretty deep sleeps. But it was really funny when it did happen!!!Something funny that you guys can say is "jokelang" then do a peace sign too! It just means like "joking" or something.... It's Tagalish, but our investigator did it and it was really funny! We do it all the time now! There were other funny things that have happened, but I can't remember..... But I wrote them down in my journal, which I don't have with me, but I will write a normal letter and let you know about that, because they are just too funny not to share!Today we were able to go to the temple at 6:50, which was really awesome!! Then we ate in the cafeteria, which was delich!! YUMMY! Now we are emailing and I need to take a nap today. Yesterday I feel asleep in class, which never happens to me. but we were watching a movie and the lights went of and I was gone. So I need to take a little snooze so I can focus during the day. Serisouly, I am sooooo tired all the time!! But it's ok because somehow I am still able to do everything I need to (I know that is the Lord helping me).I have two teachers, one is Brother Ah Muh. He is really awesome. He is from like Minnesota or something, but he looks Mexican. He is soooo funny too! And then we have Sister dayley, and she is really awesome too. She's from idaho. They both served in the Philippines. Brother Ah Muh served in Bagiuo, so we have been getting tips from him. I feel like I have so much more to say, but the time thing is stressing me out. So maybe I'll say some stuff in Tagalog for you. I will just bear my testimony because that is what I get the most practice with!Alam ko po na totoo and Simbahan ni Jesucrist ng mga Banal na Huling Araw. Alam ko po na babyad-sala ni Jesucristo na kalsalan nito. Ahhh the time is almost up and there is more I want to say. But that just said I know the church is true and through the atonement we can be cleansed from sin. but don't google translate that just in case it is wrong.... which there is a possibility that that is true. Thank you so much for all of your support!! I love you guys!!Oh and I remembered a dream I had. Short version... Mom and I saved deer from being eaten by a wolf. Somebody told Honda (the car place) about it and they said they would pay for my mission and give me a car when I got back.... Dad, you were very excited about it. It was pretty funny!! Well my time is up, but I love you all!! I probably will send you a regular letter too to tell you the funnies! Love you! Mahal KitaSister Palmer

No comments:
Post a Comment