Monday, December 3, 2012

November 25, 2012


Hello Family!!

So the first picture is of our room.... Yes we don't have a roof. The was a hole in it, so everytime it rained we had a ton of water in our room. So they are fixing it. So it means that we are studying in the kitchen and sleeping on the floor in the other sisters room.... It has been interesting. Studying has been a little distracting with all the noises, but it's been ok. I'm just grateful the roof is getting fixed! Today we had a district activity. We went to the mountain, I don't know the name of it, but it was really pretty. I guess on the other side of where we were they have a zip line, hot springs, golf course. Pretty fun. We got to hold a snake, which was awesome. The elders in our district are super great. It was a good time. But we are really tired now because it was a lot of hiking. Hopefully we'll have time for a nap now. 

This week has been pretty good. Just been working away. I haven't talked a lot about the language lately because it hasn't really changed... haha. It is still really hard for me. It is a little easier to understand in lessons. So that is good. And the members talk to me, so it is good. It is still really challenging. But it is getting better. Yesterday we had ward conference. It was good. We have 15 focus names in our area. Yesterday morning the stake and ward leaders and missionaries went and visited them. I think it was effective. Some less actives that haven't been to church came, so it was good. 

Sorry this is short, but the time is far spent. I will send more pictures next week from our district activity. On top of the mountain there was a mini zoo, which was really cool. The had a snake, ostrich, peacock, pheasants, and other birds. Well I love you guys so much. Sorry this is short and kind of scattered. The church is true. I am grateful that I am a missionary and able to spread this great gospel. I love you guys so much. Have a great week! Love you!!!!

Love, Sister Palmer 




No comments:

Post a Comment