Monday, March 11, 2013

March 10, 2013


Hello Family!!! Ok sorry this email is going to be short. We had to do a survey and they gave us 15 extra minutes, but it's like the time just flew out the window and there is only 15 minutes left. But thank you all for your emails!!! You are all the best! I hope that this week has been ok for you, and you have been staying warm. Yesterday and Saturday is was sooooooo hot! Like the kind of hot where your head hurts. And the people keep telling me that summer is just beginning....... SO that'll be interesting. But then there is the rainy season. SO that will be interesting too. But I really can't believe that it has already been 8 months. I feel like I just got here, but then I see how much I have learned and experienced and realized that 8 months is about right. Thank you so much for everything. This week has been good. I have really realized the help of the Lord in all things. It is different when you are in charge of everything than when you are just following around. I always thought that things happened just because they happened. but now I really know that they are promptings from the spirit or there is a purpose. One day last week we had a lot of return appointments, as in a lot of people were busy or weren't there. So we were thinking of things to do, places to go, people to talk to. We decided to contact a less active who is always at the farm and never at his house. But this particular time he was at his house. I know that it was an answer to a prayer. He spoke mostly Ilocano, so he didn't really understand us and we didn't really understand him, but a member was with us who attempted to translate for us. But the less active said that his heart was beating, or kinakahaban ako. So I know that we were supposed to go to his house and share with him the restored gospel to help him. I know that the Lord is always with us and that he knows us and knows how to help us. Even though we may have a lot of hard experiences in this life, I know that the Lord is there to lift us up. Jesus Christ has felt everything before us, so he knows how to help us and what we are going through.
 
Sorry this is so short. I hope that you all are doing well. I love you all so much. I know that this church is true and I am love serving God. Thank you for everything. I love you all, and you are in my prayers always!!!! Have a great week!
 
Love Sister Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment