Hello again Family!!! Another week has gone past. I hope you guys are doing well. I hope that you have something fun planned for Jesse's birthday!!!! Sorry Jesse I didn't send you anything, I will make up for it when I bring you all something back when I come home next year... haha. Anyways, I hope your birthday is great!!! You guys are the best. So this week has been good, and busy. Tuesday we had zone interviews which was good. President gave us a talk on Faith. It was exactly what I needed, funny how things like that work. He also talked to me about in my interview the difference between pleading and asking in praying. I have been trying to be more fervant in my prayers this week. I found I cool quote that mom would appreciate in the manual about President Snow, "We have got so much ground to walk over, and if we fail to travel today, we shall have to travel tomorrow." I think that should replace my quote, "why do it today when you can do it tomorrow." hahahaha. but it really is so true. Anyways, on wednesday we had exchanges. I was left in the area (I think they are making sure that I know how to lead the area). Then we got a suprise phone call that we will be in a trio for the rest of the week. So we had to change all our plans so that we would be here for the knew sister. I was like a ball of stress. But everything worked out in the end. This is our third time being in a trio since I got transfered to Urdaneta. Since we are so close to the mission office we get all the sisters that are having problems and the president is seeing what to do with them. This week was a Pakistanian. Wow was it a learning experience for me. We were separated this morning. I don't know where she is going now, but I hope that where ever she goes will be good for her and will be the best place for her to go.Yesterday we had stake conference. It was really soooooo good! There were alot of talks about missionary work and how every member is a missionary. As corny as that saying is, it's so true. I have some repenting to do for not being a very good member missionary. If we all are just a little bit better, the work would prgress just that much. It really is amazing how just one person can change something and there can be a huge affect from it. So anyways, conference was really good!!!!!Last night we had an FHE and it was so much fun. For some reason I was just in a laughing mood. I seriously could not stop laughing the whole time. And we have a baptism this week! It is one of our investigators. She is 9 years old. Her family was inactive, her dad still is, but her mom is now active. So she and her little bro who is 8 is getting baptized on Saturday. Also, we have a baptism next week and a wedding!!!! Brother is a less active- returing member. And sister is a non-member. She has such a strong testimony and wants to get baptized so bad. Please pray for them that it will continue. tomorrow they are going to get their papers processed. Pray that it'll all be ok because they are really poor and this has been a really big deal for them. Thank you so much!Anyways, I know this church is true. Every day my testimony is confirmed. This is the only true church on the earth, and it was restored through Joseph Smith. I am so grateful for the Preisthood Authority. I know that it is the power of God given to man and through that power we can be sealed to our families for time and all eternity. Thank you all for everything. You guys are the best. I hope you have a great week!!!! Love you all so much!Love Sister P
Letters and news from Caitlin as she serves as missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
February 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment