Monday, February 25, 2013

February 24, 2013


Hello Family!!! How is everybody doing? I hope that dad is recovering well and everything is all good in the hood. Everything here is good. Exciting news, the baptism and wedding happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for your prayers and support! We are so grateful that everything worked out! We know it is because of faith and prayers that miracle happen. So thank you for being apart of that!!!! We are all really excited that everything went well!
 
So this week has been good. Just working. We have had a lot of FHE's because Sister Olila is going home tomorrow. Tonight ulit we have two FHE's. lets just hope that my stomach can handle it!!! But they are always really fun! This week I also found out that I will be training this next transfer. So that will be a cool experience. I am a little nervous (but excited). There are seven new sisters coming in. We had a training for the trainers. President Monahan talked about faith. And how we can't have faith if we doubt. That is what I needed to hear. Faith is something easy to say but to actually have faith is a little more difficult. Well for me, I don't know about the rest of you. I just need to be believing! Doubt not, fear not. I know that this call is from the Lord, and whoever is my new companion is who I can help the most and who can teach me the most. So I get my new companion on Friday. Sister Olila leaves tomorrow morning, so I'll be in a trio with the other sisters in our ward for the week.
 
Anyways, today we had a zone activity. It was really fun! We went bowling! But it wasn't like normal bowling. We had like these marble balls, a little bigger than a softball, and then the pins had to be put up manually. But it was still really fun!!! Made me miss the good ol' days of bowling. We have a really fun zone, so it was a good time.
 
I feel like so much more happened this week, but I can't remember anything....I am still learning a lot of Tagalog. Every day is a new adventure. Sometimes it is so weird, I feel like I am fluent, then like the next second it's a little harder for me. But it is all good. it is coming slowly and surely with the Lords help.
 
Well, sorry this is a little scattered. But I know that this church is true. And I have really seen how keeping the little commandments is what makes or breaks up. Waking up at 6:31 when it should be 6:30, or one day not reading your scriptures. It makes the bigger sins easier to commit. I am so grateful for the commandments that we have and the safely and securety they give us. I know that this church is true. It is the only true Church on this earth. I love the Book Of Mormon so much and know that it is the true word of God. I hope you have a better week than last week. I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Sister Palmer xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment