Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August 5, 2013

Wow, I can't believe it is already August 5!!!! Time sure flies when you're having fun! Well this week was good! I feel like I don't have a lot to say. But things have been going well. It is really hard when people don't come to church. Sometimes it's like pulling teeth out. But I have really learned about agency here. One thing that makes me sad is there are like a lot of family fueds here.. There are people that won't go to church because they were offended by their family members who still go to church. It is really hard/sad when that is the situation. I have really learned taht we just need to be humble and forgive and forget. We have one investigator that is really progressing. He has been reading the book of mormon and can tell us everything thing that is in it and he is applying it to his life, but he is weary about going to church because of this family problem. Anyways, it is really sad. But sorry my time is almost up. Thank you for all of your emails to me. I hope you have a great week. I know that this church is so true. This gospel is so beautiful. I have never felt more peace and comfort in my life before. I know that the Lord is going before us in all things to pave the way for us. He is there for us always, we just need to realized his help and take his hand. I hope you guys have a great week! Love you all so much! mahal na mahal ko kayo, at namimiss ko kayo!!! 

Sister Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment