So things here have been going well. We had so many investigators come to church yesterday! it made me so happy! They are really progressing and should be getting baptized on December 21! So we can all look forward to that. basically that is all that has been going on. This week has been super busy just with getting ready and everything. I can't believe that everything is coming to an end! it is so weird to think about that 17 months has passed. I know that this is the best thing I have ever done with my life. I have grown to love these people and this culture more than I thought I could. And I have grown to love my Savior by serving our brothers and sisters. I know that this church is true. I am so grateful that I was able to serve a full time mission for our Lord. I love you guys so much and will be seeing each other soon!!!!!!!!
Sister Palmer
No comments:
Post a Comment