Tuesday, December 3, 2013

November 26, 2013

Hello my family! So I am in a better mood today. Sorry if last week i wasn't. I guess I was just really shocked... I still am, but I know that this is what God wants and this is his plan for us. So, with that being said, WE GET TO SEE EACH OTHER NEXT WEEK! WOW That is like so crazy to me. I am going to be so sad to leave here. This has been my life for the past 17 months and it is who I am now. And now I have to return to the cold...... I think I might die! (P.S. Parents, can you bring me a coat to the airport when you pick me up please?) i get cold now when there is air-con... how am I going to survive?? But I know i'll be fine, because we have winter clothes and stuff. Anyways, I am just worrying about little things like that. But anyways, I am excited to see you all. I am starting to get more excited as the days go on. Yesterday we went to Dagupan and went to a career workshop there. It was like the best thing ever! I loved it so much. And they basically said, follow your dreams, set goals, make plans and go.... SO kind of like we do on our mission. We set goals and make plans... and then we DO! Because that is the most important part. But of course we need plans so we have direction for our actions... Anyways, i loved yesterday so much! It was the best! 

Anyways, things are going great in our area. We have some baptisms coming up which I am so excited for. They really are the greatest! One of my favorite families from Manaoag (my last area) got baptized! I am so happy for them. This work is so amazing! God is hastening his work, and showing signs... Everything that is happening is just signs of the times... Totoo yan! So, we need to prepare today because we don't know what tomorrow will bring.... be might just be on an ariplan coming home.. I know that God loves us so much. Just continue to keep the commandments with a willing heart and he will bless us. I love you so much! Next week na! Have a great week!! Love you xoxoxoxoxox

Sister Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment