Tuesday, December 3, 2013

November 11, 2013

Hello my dearest family!!! How are you? WOW I have a new niece!!!!!!!!!!! She looks so cute!!!! Ok so what is her full name, June?? And when was she born?? Wow, how is Sacha doing?? I seriously have told like everybody that my sister is going to be giving birth this week..... wow! I am so happy!!!! And I am happy that the boys were successful on their hunt!! Sounds like a great week for you guys! So exciting everything that happened. WOW! (Ok sorry i said wow like ten times, but it is a "WOW" kind of week). 

Things here on the other hand have been good too. Not a WOW, but good. We have been finding a lot of new investigators because we got some new areas added to our area. So there are a lot of potentials there. The only problem is, is it's kind of far from the church, and sometimes they don't have money for fare. But it's ok, because they really show their faith when they start coming to church. In one of our lessons we watched the Restoration. WHile watching it I got this overwhelming feeling that this is the true church of God. I have known that for a while, but it was so refreshing feeling that again so strongly. I know by doing little things every day we will come closer to God. President Uchtdorf said "doing simple things that matter most will lead us to the savior of the Lord". I love that so much. He didn't say we have to perform great miracles or do some big extravagant thing, but by the little things each day. Little acts of service, reading the BoM everyday.... THings like that will build our armor against Satan. I know that this is the true church of Jesus Christ. He knows and loves each one of us. 

There is a lady we are teaching and she has three kids. One of them is blind. He was born early by three months and his eyes weren't able to develop. He is such a special child. The first time we shared we sand "I am a Child of God". At the end of the lesson, Rydel was singing the song for us. Now every time we see him, it's like he just knows it's us and starts singing "I am a Child of God". It is so cool. I love going there are hearing him sing. I really do love that song, even though we sing it so much sometimes I get tired of singing it, but if we know that we are children of God and really understand that, we will understand our role on this earth and the things that we need to do while we are on this earth. I love you all so much! I know that God loves you! Have a great week! 

Sister Palmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment