So we have had about 40 new missionaries coming from Tacloban mission. At first I was like super sad that I was going home, but then after talking to them for a little bit I just felt so sad and impressed with them. The missionaries were there when the storm happened... But they are all safe. They said that every thing around them got destroyed, but there apartments didn't. The Lord really protected them. I know that I was just being seflish with thinking that my mission is now cut short because of the storm, but at least the people I am leaving are living and the area is still standing. When they left there was nothing. Anyways, I really know that God is in the details of our life. Even if we don't understand why some things are happening, God knows and there is a purpose for all things.
Anyways, things are going well here. We have a lot of progressing investigators which make me so happy!! They should be getting baptized in December, so that'll be great. The church is still true and God lives. I love you all so much and will be seeing you soon! Just in a few short weeks! I hope you have a great week! Love you all!
Sister Palmer
No comments:
Post a Comment