Tuesday, January 8, 2013

December 30, 2012


Hello po Family!

How are you all doing?? It was so great to hear  your voices last week. Definitely the best Christmas ever. I'm sorry it got cut off, but I'm still glad I was able to talk to all of you. Except Rita.... But we still have Mother's day! But seriously it was so fun talking to you all!!!!!!! Also thank you so much for the Christmas package!!!!! wow, such cute clothes! Mom you sent me BurtsBee's (awesome, thank you), shirts from old navy..... sooooo cute, Christmas lights, and hankies. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 It was such a great Christmas!! Also can you send me Joseph's mission home address so I can write him please? Thank you so much! So how did the farewell go? By the sounds of it it went really well!!! Sounds like fun! You guys all look so great!!! 

So this week has been good. We have just you know, been doing the missionary thing. It has been good. On Saturday we had a cool experience. We visited a less active who usually isn't at his house, but this time he was, which was exciting. We taught him about the Atonement. At the end he bore his testimony about how he knows he needs to come back, and he was grateful for our visit. Then on Sunday he and his family came to church. It was such a special experience. Because usually they say that, but then wala sila sa simbahan. Or they don't come to church. But this time he did and he was early and his hair was all combed. It was really cool. Hopefully they continue to come to church. It made me so happy. Other than that we have just been finding new investigators and trying to find more less actives. Our area is a ton bigger than my last area so there is so much to do. By this time in my last area we had contacted it seemed about like everbody. But here there is still so much to do. And word on the street is we are getting 38 or something missionaries this next transfer. Which means a lot of open areas. It is cool to see the work progress. 

I have been trying to send you pictures but the internet is sooooo slow right now it's probably not going to happen. But that's ok. Next week.... Hopefully. 

So yesterday we went to a less actives house and as we were leaving somebody said "God bless". I said back you too. But makes sense, but it was just kind of funny it the setting and it made me think of Bryan Reagan.... you too. I don't know how to use the "you too" phrase, and I laughed. Hahaha yep, another pointless story. But it was really funny.

Last night we were at a members house. And the lady has a son and he is really fat. He is sooo funny. He kind of has a different personality. Well she told him to go find his dad. But he couldn't open the door. (He's probably like 4). He started knocking on the door and saying "yoohoo". hahahhaa I was trying not to laugh. Sometimes I think things are really funny and nobody else does, so it makes things kind of awkward, but it was soooo funny! yoohoo. And it reminded me of Grandpa Colt. oh cute Grandpa. Oh and that story about Charlie and Kathleen is cool. WOW!!!!!!!!! 

Man I can't believe it is already 2013. I feel like 2012 never really happened. I still feel like I just barely left on my mish, but then I remember it's been six months..... Holy cow!!! Only a year left. I know you are all thinking only a year..... me too. But seriously, i feel like it's going to be over before I know it (sometimes- hahaha). But it has been a great experience. Full of ups and downs but I have really seen the hand of the Lord in this work and especially in my life. One of the less actives we were talking to said that she feels something in her heart whenever we are there. It made me think how I have kind of come immune to the spirit but how vital it is to us and everything we do. It made me think that I need to recognize it more in my life. Well I love you all soooooooooo much!!!! You guys seriously are the best! I hope your Christmas was awesome and you have an AWESOME New year!!! Sister Olila and I will probably go to bed at 10 and eat some food to celebrate the new year. I am excited!!!!! The parent's kind of new year!! ;) Well I love you all! Have a great week!!!!!

Love, Sister P

P.S. May joke ako para sa inyo..... What is the biggest pencil in the world?????


Pennsylvania....... hahahaha jajajajjajajajjajajaja It came from a laffy taffy wrapper. 

Well love you! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment