Hello my dear family!! How is everything going??? Just if you were wondering about what happened with the couple that we were teaching in Manaoag (I don't know if you remembered them or not) but THEY GOT BAPTIZED!!!! WOW! I am so happy for them! When I left there they were in the hospital because their son had dangee, so I guess they switched their baptism date. But they got baptized and I am so happy for them! So anyways, things are moving slowly but surely in our area. We are trying to get everything working well. But things are going great!!!!!! And can I just say that conference was THE BEST!!!!! Man I feel like it's totally different watching it as a missionary than just a normal citizen. It seriously is like the best. When it was over I felt like it was kulang pa.... Or just not enough. But seriously. All of the talks were great. And I felt like a lot of them were for the Philippines people. We went to Urdaneta to watch conference at the stake center. We were able to drive past the temple site many times this past weekend. Even though there isn't a temple there yet, I can only imagine the difference it is going to have on this great part of the world. I can't wait for that beautiful day when there will be a temple here in Urdaneta.
this morning we went to a butterfly sanctuary. At first I thought it was going to be kind of lame, but it was actually really sweet. And we took a ton of pictures!!! I'll send them next week because I forgot my card today. But it was really really cool! And the people there were so nice too! Also mom, don't worry about my "bugs". They are gone, so don't worry! The shampoo was a miracle worker. Huwag kang magalala..... or don't worry!!! Everything is great here.... We are still working hard and getting things done!Letters and news from Caitlin as she serves as missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Monday, October 28, 2013
October 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment