Sunday, October 27, 2013

September 9, 2013

Hello my beautiful family!!! How are you all doing? So just to start off with a little funny story, so last week I got really sick. I guess that if it's super hot and you're outside, then it starts to rain, you can get a fever. So that happened to me. but anyways, I am fine now, but I have like totally lost my voice now. So it is pretty funny, and great when we're teaching too haha. But this morning we were going to our zone studies and we were all joking about how I was probably going to be the chorister and when I would give the tone everybody would laugh. So you'll never guess what I was.... the chorister. So I had to give the tone and guess what? Everybody laughed! it was so funny! So in short, my voice is super funny right now! 

But other than that our week has been good. It has been a little tough, but that's ok. Just keep smiling right?? I've just needed to tell myself that this whole week. So I feel like I don't have any really cool stories to tell you. But yesterday we had a fellowshipper work with us. He is 16 years old. We have a family that we are teaching and the parents totally believe in the church, but the kids are shy and don't want to come to church. So we brought this kid with us the help fellowhship for the kids of this couple. He was so cute. You could tell he was so shy!!!!! as in. ANd he was supposed to have a friend come, but he didn't show up, so it was just him. In the lesson he bore his testimony and it was great. He came with us for three lessons. It was really cool because a lot of time people say that they will do something and then they don't and it is so frustrating. But I learned from this kid that even though it was probably super uncomfortable to work with two American's he did it anyways. i think that that is something I learned from him because sometimes there is something that I don't necessarily want to do. But we don't know who we can help. That kid helped so much by his fellowshipping. SOmething that I learned this week is I just need to be willing to do what the Lord asks me. Even if I don't want to or it doesnt' seem important to me, I don't know who it coulod help or who it could have an effect on. 

So anyways, I hope you guys have a great week! I love you all so much. Just keep building up God's kingdom on the earth and we will come out triumphant. I know that this is the only true church on this earth. Christ lives and he is our Savior. I love 3 Nephi 9:14. It says that Christ will take in anybody that comes unto him. He is there, we just need to do the walking to get to him. I love you all so much. Just keep smiling! Mahal ko kayo! 

Sister Palmer

P.S. I am sitting in the back of the computer shop and it's super close to the bathroom. YOu know how the bathroom in the airports smell like?? Or like in the Delta center.... That's what it smells like here... mmmm it's the best! Anyways love love love! 

P.S.S here is the blog of the senior couple that is in my area shamrell-pacific.blogspot.com I might be on there.... hehe love love love!

No comments:

Post a Comment