Ok So I need to relearn how to use my time wisely while I am in the computer shop. This will probably be another short one. But this week was really great! We seriously had so much stuff that happened, that I couldn't write all down or I would be here for another three hours trying to fit it all in! I love my area so much!!!! Things are seriously progressing a lot now! It only took like two and a half transfers, but now things are really progressing and so many little miracles are happening. I have a feeling like I'll be transferring nxt week. So I guess we'll see where I'll end up! But we still have two weeks to think about that. I always feel like when the area starts to really progress I get transferred. But that's ok. I just love it here. We walk everywhere and work so hard! There are so many people to meet everyday on the streets. We met a lawyer and started teaching him. So we are excited about that. Sister Augustin and I are doing great! Brother Peter got the priesthood yesterday. And he told us that his wife is starting to soften up to the idea of listening to us, which makes us so happy!!!!!! Brother Camilo and Sister Beth are pregressing a lot! They are totally preparing for their baptism. It isn't until Sept 28 but they are already asking what they need to wear and everything. They are so cute!
This week I had a lot of learning experiences about myself. I realized that part of our mission is learn how to become our best self. Develop the traits and talents that the Lord gave us and learn what our role is in the Lord's vinyard. Some are the planters and some are the harvesters. Or you can be both. But there are some things that you are better at than others. I know that this church is true. God know each of us and knows what we are capable of. We just need to give our lives over to him and he will make the best of it. I have seen so many times when people give their lives to god and miracle happen. And I have seen so many times the opposite of that, and it breaks my heart. I hope that we can all find somebody at church that needs a friend. There is always somebody. Even if we are surrounded by friends, seek out the ones that aren't. it will make their day and maybe even keep them active in the church. I love you all so much! Have a great week!!!!!!!!!
SiSter Palmer
No comments:
Post a Comment