Sister Palmer
Letters and news from Caitlin as she serves as missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Monday, October 28, 2013
October 21, 2013
Ok so basically I had written a whole email that was super interesting, and it got all deleted.... It actually wasn't interesting at all..... Because I have nothing super exciting to say, but that's ok. I am just glad it deleted that email and not another one that could of had more details on it. Anyways, my five minute warning just came on. I love you all so much! I hope you have a great week! I was trying to send pictures, but next week na lang becuase it isn't working... I have the worst luck with computers.... But it's all good. I love this church and I am so grateful we are all members of the Lords true church. I love you all so much! Have a great week!!! Sorry this is so short! Love love love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment