Hello my dear family!!!!! How are you all doing?? So I guess Jesse and Jessica moved out!! I bet the parents are all lonely and stuff now. But other than that, how is everybody else?? Just know that I am always praying for you all and you are very close to my heart, even though I am so far away!
This week was good. We have been doing a ton of finding!!!! Finding finding finding! Finding less actives and new investigators!!!! It's kind of funny how many people hid from us... I just wonder what got them from being active in the church to hiding from the missionaries... Satan is very sly. Anyways, my new ward is great. They all welcomed with open arms. People are very willing to work with us too, which is really great! Sister Hansen is my companion. I don't know if I told you that already. She is great too. She is only 19 years old. But it's good. We get along pretty well so I am blessed with that. Something new that I ate this week that changed my life is sugar cane!!!! They have it for sell on the street for like 5 pesos for a huge long stick. So we'll buy one and share it and it is soooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!! MMMm I love it so much! It's so masarap!! (you can google search that... but it just means yummy, or delicious). I basically think everything here is good though...Sister Palmer
No comments:
Post a Comment