Hello po my dear family! Sorry I olny have a couple of minutes left, because I have been trying to figure out how to send pictures... I am still computer aliterate (I don't know even how to spell that word, but that is what I am). Anyways, we had a few cool things happen. The first is we had a baptism. That is one picture that you will see. His mom is a recent convert and he is like 21 or 22... I can't remember. But he is pretty sweet. His dad died a while ago. He and his mom work to provide for the family. I am so happy that he got baptized!!! It was such a special experience!!!!! So then I had another special experience. I got to see a family that is from my first area! Only a bridge and a river seperates me from my very first area here, and my area now. So i got to see them and it was so special! It has been one full year since I met them. They all look so grown up... the kids that is. It was just really great. They are related to the kid that just got baptized. So we are going to have a FHE later tonight with all of them. It will be great. And something else that isn't very special.... but more kind of sucky is that is have.... LICE!!!!!! Wow isn't that great! Last friday I was so close to shaving my head it was so ITCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I couldn't stop scratching. Oh my gosh! but then a sister in our ward has lice champoo so I've been using that and my cute companion has been brushing my hair with this special comb to kill it. Anyways, that was our week in a nutshell. Love you fam. This church is true! Stay on the straight and narrow path if you want to be happy! Love love love!



No comments:
Post a Comment