Sunday, October 27, 2013

September 16, 2013

Hello my dear family!! So it is now September.... Where have the days gone?? They are now celebrating christmas here! It's kind of bitter sweet because the closer Christmas comes the closer it is for me coming home... Well in short this week has been good. My fever is gone, and I think my voice is finally back to normal. But I still have a little cough. But we are all good now. So I got transferred to my fourth area. I am in the Villasis ward. Which is really funny because the ward and my first area are right next to each other! It is so weird to like drive through my old area. It is super crazy because about a year ago was when I was here...... It is just super weird! But my companion's name is SIster Hansen. She is from California and she is 19. I am follow-up training her. And she knows like three words in Tagalog...... So in short, things are a little interesting. But it is still fun. I am just working on my english skills. So don't worry I'll still be able to speak english my the time I get back... But anyways things are going well in our area, for the two days that I've been here. But I think that this ward will be really great. 

So I left SIster Augustin. She is training now. A foriegner. So we might need to pray for them for the language. But I know that they will do great. Sometimes I really hate transferring because it is so hard leaving the people there. They seriously are the best. i know that things will be great here too. It is like a bitter sweet thing. But Manaoag was my favorite area so far, so it was hard to say good-bye! So basically i didn't really tell anybody I was leaving. But that's ok. I know SIster Augustin will take care of our area and the people there.... It really is like leaving your family when you are transferred. But everything is fine. I don't really have any super great stories to tell. I am sure next week I will though. 

I hope you are all doing great. I love this church so much. I love my Savior so much. I really have grown to know Him since I have been here. He is our reason. He is my reason for doing this everday. I know that he loves each and everyone of us. Mom you told me a little rejection story, those are tough. But we just need to find the ones that are ready for this message and willing to accept Jesus in their lives. I know that there are those out there. We just need to find them. The Lord is preparing people. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. It is the word of God! I know that through the Atonement we can acomplish things that we thought we couldn't before. I love this church so much and that we are members of the true church of Christ. I hope you all have a great week and are doing well! I hope Sacha's tummy isn't so big! jk but I know that little girl is just growing. Whenever I see somebody who is pregnant I always tell them that you are too! you guys are the best! Have a great week! Love you all!!!!!!!

Sister Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment